Did you know the NGS:
- Was established in 1927 and is the biggest single annual donor to nursing and caring charities in England and Wales
- In 2016 donated over £2.7 million to the charities it supports
- Is Macmillan’s biggest ever donor and has given £15.8m in total
- Is Marie Curie’s biggest ever donor and has given £7.9m in total
- Has given Hospice UK and Perennial the biggest donations they have ever received
- Has achieved all this through the generosity of garden owners and people visiting NGS gardens.