Become a member
Are you concerned that our gardens are losing their individuality?
Do you love unusual plants?
Would you like to meet other plant enthusiasts?
Fill in the form, become a member and help secure the future of our garden plants.
Membership starts from £30 per year for an individual.
As a member of Plant Heritage, you become part of both local (North East) and national Plant Heritage. Benefits include:
- Plant sales with rare and unusual plants
- Talks, workshops and demonstrations from leading horticulturists
- Visits to gardens, nurseries and National Plant Collection Holders
- The National Plant Collections® Directory annually, listing details of how to contact and visit our experts
- Two journals a year, full of articles from our National Collection Holders and a calendar of National events
- Exclusive discounts and offers (see our list of local nurseries for more details)
Types of membership
|Joint||£47||Two people at the same address|
|Student||£10||For students studying more than 16 hours per week,
maximum of three years
|Gardening Club||£50||Local gardening club|
|Organisation||£75||Non commercial organisations/educational establishments/botanical gardens|
|Friend||£130||Friends give a donation of £100, in addition to their annual subscription|
How to join
Please complete this form and our membership secretary will be in touch with more details.